- Priority Area: Health Equity
- Disciplines: Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility; Women's Health
- Mentors: Mark Einstein, MD, and Sara Morelli, MD, PhD
- Mentors' Disciplines: Gynecologic Oncology (Dr. Mark Einstein) | Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (Dr. Morelli)
- School: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Department: Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Health
About Anat Chemerinski
Anat Chemerinski's research will focus on exploring the role of the endometrium in establishing healthy pregnancies through non-invasive techniques such as ultrasound. As a Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow, Dr. Chemerinski is establishing interdisciplinary collaborations across NJACTS to harness AI technology for the purpose of improving outcomes in IVF. IVF is a costly procedure and improving outcomes and efficiency will have the greatest impact on patients with fewer resources. Dr. Chemerinski also has a keen interest in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives geared towards improving the quality of care delivered to patients at University Hospital in Newark. Dr. Chemerinski obtained her medical degree from the University of Maryland. She completed her OBGYN residency training at the University of Pennsylvania and completed fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. As a clinician-scientist faculty member of the Department of OBGYN and Reproductive Health, she will lead the expansion of the clinical research program in the REI division at Rutgers Health.