It is with great excitement that we announce the return of the Postdoctoral Association (PDA) Annual Research Symposium after many years.
We invite you to celebrate the research and scholarly accomplishments of Rutgers University postdocs at the 2023 Rutgers University Postdoctoral Research Symposium, occurring on Friday, September 22, 2023, in the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School on the Busch campus.
The keynote speaker is Dr. Mehmet Orman, an alumnus of Rutgers who received his PhD in Chemical & Biochemical Engineering in 2011, and is now Assistant Professor at the University of Houston.
- 11:45 – 12:00 PM: Registration & Introduction
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Oral Presentations I
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM: Lunch & Poster Presentations I
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM: Keynote Speaker
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM: Poster Presentations II
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM: Oral Presentations II
- 5:00 – 5:15 PM: Presentation of Awards & Closing Remarks
Several top poster & oral presentation prizes will be awarded after the symposium. Faculty are also encouraged to attend the symposium in support of their postdocs.
The 2023 Postdoctoral Research Symposium is organized by the Rutgers University Postdoctoral Association. Thank you to our 2023 Postdoctoral Symposium sponsor, the Office of Research at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences!